Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where did the waves go???

It has been pretty flat here on the west coast. So I haven't posted any new surf shots. I guess the one good thing is that we have been getting a lot of work done. Tidalstock.com is now in beta, so please go check it out and let us know what you think. We have some amazing photographers and their work will be added soon.

In surf news: Stop one of the ASP world tour just ended. It was held at Snapper Rocks, Australia, with some pretty amazing waves. It was some of the best surfing I have seen on the WCT. Mick Fanning powered his way to a great victory. I wish I got waves like they had when I was there. Check all the action at aspworldtour.com. The next stop is at Bells Beach.

...and finally here are a few "artistic" photos. Let me know what you think.




No comments: