Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thanks

First I want to say thank you for everyone that has been checking out this Blog and TidalStock.com.

Well I am off to the Big Apple tomorrow. I am going for PDN's PhotoPlus Expo. This is a perfect time to go talk shop, with the relaunch of TidalStock. There are some wonderful speakers and events going on in lieu of the expo. It should be a great few days plus I get to hang out with my good friend and soon to be a unique photographer on TidalStock.com, Jennifer Becker. Here is her Blog for all you Bloggers.

I will be going to the Brooks Institute annual get together that should be good times. And also PhotoShelter is having a little thing as well it looks pretty fun sign up here.

Sooooo if you are going to be in NYC hit me up.

see ya........

No comments: